Thank God for shopping carts
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I'm about 27 weeks pregnant now and it's only now that I'm starting to feel the weight I'm carrying on my tummy.

Around this time when I was pregnant with Issen, I was already going crazy over online shopping. My virtual shopping cart is full of baby clothes almost everyday. This time, I'm feeling lethargic everyday that I do not trust my judgment when it comes to online purchases, so I'm not shopping for Baby Frost #2 yet.

Back then, however, my first online shopping experience was made so much easier thanks to the human invention called Shopping cart software. Imagine the comfort of selecting any item you want as you browse through the online catalog, then being able to analyze your chosen items at checkout if you really want them or not. You can also compare similar items and be able to choose which one you like best.

For the customers, this means comfort and convenience. For the online store owner, this means more revenue as a customers are more likely to come back and purchase from his online shop again.

Everybody happy.

Labels:

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 5:16 PM


0 wisecracks: