Gold, anyone?
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Among the many possibilities that advanced technology can offer us, asset management is one of the most utilized. Assets come in many forms: real estate, vehicles, stocks, treasury bills, money as we know it (paper bills), gold, gold bullions, and many others that I may not be aware of.

I have received many offers to invest and buy gold to make my "assets" grow. It seems like an interesting idea, but the problem is, I don't have much "assets" to invest with in the first place. Maybe after several years more, I would be rich enough to entertain buying gold or T-bills.

In the meantime, I'll stick to my new project for added income. You'll find out about it soon, when I feel that the world is ready. :D

Labels:

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 2:02 PM


0 wisecracks: