NEW: Pajamas and category
Thursday, January 10, 2008
By the way, Issen got a set of cute Chinese pajamas from my cousin and his wife. He looked so cute in them I can't resist taking some pics. More pics here.



By the way, I'll be adding a new section soon. Mr. Frost, my friends and I have been seeing lots of funny images on the net, and I've saved hundreds of hilarious pics in my PC as well. I'll be sharing them soon in my AMBUSHED IMAGES category.

Here are some of what I unearthed from my PC as starters.

               

          


Like I said, we/I found them on the net and they have been stored in my hard drive for the longest time. You have to forgive me if I can't give due credit. A couple of the images, though, indicate a website where they came from.

Sources of future images will be credited, I promise. If you have a funny pic that you want to share, post a comment here or leave a message at my shoutbox, and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible. (That reminds me, I need to set up my CONTACT ME page.)

Labels: ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 4:57 PM


0 wisecracks: