Issen-speak and hormone attacks
Friday, January 11, 2008
I don't like the way I'm feeling today.

I feel weak, sleepy, lethargic. And my hormones are messing me up again by making me feel depressed and hopeless.

Ugh. Even my all-time favorite Premium Asado Siopao from 7-11 wasn't enough to cheer me up.

I have composed several paragraphs about the things that bother me, but then I realized that I'm probably over-reacting again, like I always do lately, so I just deleted them.

I hope I feel better soon.

I don't like this part of being pregnant. I really hate it.

*~_~*~_~*~_~*

I tried thinking about how Issen is doing now, in an attempt to cheer myself up.

So far, he's been doing great. He has colds for a few days now, but I'm still thankful that he's practically a healthy baby. His pedia even said that his body built is ideal for his age. Not too thin, not too fat.

He's developing well too. He loves reading his Brainy Baby books and can name a lot of objects in them already. He can say the following words already, as well as point at the corresponding picture. Note that marked words are pronounced with abrupt ending

taw - cow
*do - dog
*ta - cat
*da - duck
*pi - pig
*te - cake
*be (as in bird) - bird
beyu - bear
*di - gift
baya - banana
pyawo - flower
yayon - lion
dayder - tiger
byuns - balloons
*bu - book
*ba - box
*bi be - big bird
bo - elmo

And a lot more. He also has his own version of "thank you," I love you," and other every words we use everyday. I just can't recall everything because I felt queasy all of a sudden. Must be the basil in the potato wedges that an officemate gave me.

Oh, and aside from walking on his own very well now, he can now get down from the bed on his own. I really should take a video of that one of this days. And he's also an expert in climbing up the stairs to my parents' room.

That's it for now. I really have to do something about this queasy feeling.

I never imagined I'll develop ill feelings towards the good, innocent herb basil.

Labels: ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 3:19 PM


0 wisecracks: