Beta Schmeta
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Okay, just a bit of disclaimer...

If my blog doesn't display properly, my apologies. After my previous post, I switched my blog to the new Beta Blogger and voila! Some of my settings have been screwed. Seems that the template I'm using isn't 100% compatible with the Beta's settings.

I was able to fix some of 'em, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the others. Give me a couple days more and I should be able to crack it. Yes, I'm that confident!

And speaking of which, I forgot to note that I have changed my blog design again. As if it isn't obvious.

In my first post for October, I mentioned that "I made use of what little HTML coding skill I have and made two one-pagers dedicated to Issen's stuff." I forgot to mention that I used the same skills together with what little Photoshop know-how I have and designed this new layout.

Now can you tell what my favorite color is?
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:01 AM


0 wisecracks: