Mr. Frost levels up!
Thursday, August 10, 2006
As I mentioned in my previous entry, Mr. Frost has been promoted at work. He now heads the marketing team of two of our company's products. Needless to say, we're very happy about this progress in his career.

Congratulations, Daddy! You've made the Frost family so proud!

Of course, with great power comes great responsibility (yuck, how original ). Things are definitely gonna change, routines will be broken while new ones will be formed. But that's okay, as we've already prepared ourselves for what we agreed is best for our family.

I went to my OB this morning for my regular prenatal check up. Mr. Frost couldn't go with me because he has to attend the regular mancomm meeting scheduled on Mondays and Thursdays. That means Mr. Frost can't go to any of my succeeding check-ups as the OB is available only during Mondays AND Thursdays. What were the chances of that?

So Mr. Frost had to go straight to the office this morning, while I get on another cab to go to the hospital. A couple of minutes later, he sent me a text message, thanking me for the wonderful breakfast I prepared for him this morning, and saying how he wished he could go with me.

During the first couple of days, it seemed hard for me and I was feeling all neglected and hungry for attention. Plus, my pregnancy hormones aren't helping, making me feel depressed and "kawawa" (sorry for one's self) more often than usual . But I do realize that we are still adjusting to our new daily grind. Give me a few more days and I should be back to normal.

Seriously, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm very happy for Mr. Frost and I consider this as a big blessing to us. I just sound sad (I do, don't I?) because. like I said, I'm feeling depressed more often these past few days.

Issen is hungry. Got to feed him now.

(What? I haven't told you who Issen is? Crap! I'll do so as soon as I get back from lunch.)
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 12:46 PM


0 wisecracks: