#8 - Definitely a new look
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Eight days to countdown...

For the longest time, I wore my hair long. Yes, wore, in the past tense.

I've been planning to have my haircut for months and it is only now that I found the time and gathered enough courage to finally do it.

I hereby declare that day #8 on our countdown be marked with my new look. Take a look at the new me!

The background reveals our "barriotic" abode.

Mr. Frost goes crazy when I do this pose for him.


I used my camera phone so pardon the low quality images.

To compare it with how I looked with my hair long, check out these pics that I posted recently.












I'm not sure yet if I like how I look, although Mr. Frost said he loves it, but I definitely love how I feel! I've never felt this light and refreshed for a long time. It's wonderful!

I still have to wait a couple of days to find out if I like the look, though.

Let's see how people would react. Especially those from work. Can't wait!
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:22 PM


2 wisecracks:


  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Mischka's ambushed thoughts were:

    I like the change! It's a big thing to go from long hair to short (at least for me it is). Your head must feel so much lighter, hehe. Think of all the time you save brushing your hair!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Meng Morales's ambushed thoughts were:

    it is a big thing that's why it took me months since the thought crossed my mind to be finally able to do it. am also happy about the shampoo i can save! heheheh! thanks for dropping by!