The inner goddess of the GODDESS
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Okay, okay. I know I have to turn it but I just had to share this.

I was reading fellow N@wie Kaye's Friendster blog and her post Reveal your Inner Goddess! caught my attention. The curious cat that I am, I took this quiz:
Which Greek Goddess Are You?
(Click the image to take the quiz yourself)


The intrguing result?
You are Aphrodite

Curious. Very curious, indeed. And definitely interesting. Hehehehe.

Click the image to read more about Aphrodite.

Now I really have to hit the sack lest I'll be considered a "Bad Mommy" again.

Shameless plug: Check out Kaye's website, Love Potions with Kaye Cloutman, to discover ways on becoming a better lover. Her blog For the Sexually Challenged Person features her articles on her columns on Mirror magazine Philippines.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 12:12 AM


0 wisecracks: