Revamped! The repeat
Friday, June 23, 2006
Yes, you're looking at a new blog design. Again.

After barely a week, my blog undergoes its second revamp.

In my previous entry, I mentioned that I'm working on another design. So here it is.

I'm still not satisfied with it , but I decided to put it up anyway. Personally, I think it's better than my previous designs:







































At this rate I'm going, you can expect to see more redesigns in the near future . I dunno, but it's starting to feel like a therapy for me. If others have digiscrapping, I have blog designing . Well, come to think of it, the two activities are not that much different from each other.

Okay, that's it! For now, I'll lay off on the designs and spend more time writing better and more interesting blog entries.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:40 AM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger dionne's ambushed thoughts were:

    nice! love the new layout! :)