The week that was...
Friday, September 08, 2006
It has been a terrible week for me.

I almost always woke up late so I was able to prepare breakfast only once this week. Meaning, we had to buy breakfast and lunch at work. Meaning my budget is screwed up. Again. Crap.

This past week, I haven't been eating well. I skipped my milk and vitamins several times, unintentionally. I stayed up really late more than a couple of times.

Yesterday was Sikei's birthday (Belated happy birthday, sweetheart!) and I wasn't able to post things he wanted to be posted on his blog. Yeah, I was able to change his blog's look, but there's nothing new. Yet.

I'm sorry, sweetheart. Mommy will make it up to you next week. We'll have lots of stuff for your blog.

I hope you guys had a better week.

I hope next week won't be as bad for me.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 5:15 PM


0 wisecracks: