Bb. Pilipinas 2008 Interview
Monday, March 10, 2008
I'm not a big fan of beauty pageants, but I don't have anything against those who join them. I admire women who use their beauty AND brains to bring honor to their country and family. I just wish that the ones the judges choose to represent our country in international pageants are deserving and would bring honor instead of shame.

Bb. Pilipinas 2008 concluded last night. (See winners here.) I wasn't able to watch but a friend forwarded this video clip to me.



I am speechless.

And the girl actually won one of the major titles, Bb. Pilipinas - World. I've read a lot of comments begging to let her have a translator at the Miss World pageant.

I couldn't agree more.

Labels: ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 12:17 AM


2 wisecracks:


  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger geWi's ambushed thoughts were:

    ako, hindi ako speechless.. napaWTF ako after watching LOL!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Heidi's ambushed thoughts were:

    I didn't get to watch this also but I heard about it sa news last night, it really is quite embarassing not only for her but for us -- who's country she's representing.