Work at home plans
Saturday, March 01, 2008
I am seriously considering a work-at-home career in a few months time.

I have come to terms with myself and finally decided to stay at home to be a hands-on mom to my kids. I don't want my kids growing up and learning unacceptable values and principles while their parents work their butts off to provide them their needs and hopefully, their wants as well. I'm not saying all kids of two-income families turn out to be rotten, because that's not the case. It just so happens that with our environment and living arrangements, it would be best for our family if one of us stays home with the kids.

More details about this soon. I need to sort everything out before I disclose my plans to the public, including my clueless boss.

Right now I am in search of means to earn money online, aside from paid posts, and offline, like small businesses that would allow me to still be in control of my schedule.

Any suggestion and/or recommendation will be greatly appreciated and will be added to my list of options for further consideration.

I'm serious. I need all the help and ideas I can get.

Labels: ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:59 PM


0 wisecracks: