Not just yet...
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Ugh.

The work-at-home plans has to take the backseat for a bit longer. I was hoping that by July this year, I could resign from being a corporate slave an employee and start making a living without having to leave home.

But as fate would have it, there are important matters that we need to attend to and settle before I can afford to start from scratch. And sadly, we can't accomplish this with me relying on a barely earning start-up venture.

This doesn't mean, though, that I have to put my plans on hold. I will still continue laying down the groundwork so we still have extra, no matter how small, coming in. Who knows? I might get really lucky and I can stay at home earlier than expected.

Oh well. Let's get on with the show, shall we?

Labels: ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:59 PM


0 wisecracks: