Presenting, my computer desktop...
Monday, March 03, 2008
Senator Mon tagged me and "obliged" me to display my desktop for everyone to see. I'm at work right now and I decided to do a quick post on this because I sooooo love my desktop here.

Click on the image for a better view
desktop-thumb.jpg
I am one of the lucky few to be issued a 19-inch wide-screen LCD monitor, so my desktop is quite wide. I so love this particular picture of my son, which was taken last New Year's celebration.

I just realized that in majority of my favorite shots of him, he's wearing that striped brown romper. Useless trivia.

I won't be tagging anyone because I saw that most of my blogger friends have done this already. To those who haven't, feel free to grab this tag. Don't forget to let me know you've done it so I can take a look.

Labels: , ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 3:28 PM


2 wisecracks:


  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Heidi's ambushed thoughts were:

    Cutie pie talaga ng baby mo, specially in that pic because he looks like he's really happy! BTW, I have something for you at http://charlize06.blogspot.com/2008/03/5-star-award.html hope you grab it soon! Have a great week!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Pat's ambushed thoughts were:

    he's so cute! love his smile!

    got something for u -> http://shopaholictiestheknot.blogspot.com/2008/03/whee-thanks-sheryll-for-this-award-rule.html