Catching up...
Friday, March 07, 2008
Things have been really toxic at work, plus the fact that Mr. Frost and Issen got sick, so I end up owing a lot of people some visits and comments. I need to catch up on my rounds if I don't want my only friends to forget that I still exist.

And that catching up starts now.

I hope I'll have enough time this weekend to really catch up.

See you in your online territories.

And yeah, I'll be posting more awards on my other blog because the ones who tagged me are my fellow moms. Check it out later.

Labels:

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:26 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Heidi's ambushed thoughts were:

    Hi Meng, thanks for dropping by my blog and for posting the award I gave you... I hope your hubby and baby's ok now! Good luck with the catching up and happy weekend!