The nanny, the PC, and the approaching D-day
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
A quick update...
  • We finally found a new nanny! Read more about it here.
  • Mr. Frost, with the help of some friends at work, has fixed my home PC and got it working already! Yey! I just hope I still have the energy to work on my blogs when I get home from work. I've been extra exhausted the past couple of weeks. Probably because I'm nearing my due date. GASP!
  • Speaking of which, an officemate gave birth this weekend. that makes me more excited, antsy, panicky about my own childbirth. I was checking my birth records with Issen last night and saw that I gave birth at 38 weeks. I'm on my 34th week now and that means one month more and I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for Kobe's D-day. I didn't realize I'm this far along already. I thought I was still on my 7th month of pregnancy.

Gotta meet some deadlines first, then I hope I still have the time to post my sentiments on the updates mentioned above.

And yeah, I owe a lot of girls some blog visits. Sorry, my dears, it's been really chaotic in my world lately.

Now, let's all have a nice day, shall we?

Labels:

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:39 AM


0 wisecracks: