New Iron Man Trailer
Friday, February 22, 2008
The guys from the Wednesday Group are such suckers for anything related to Marvel Universe and DC Comics, as well as less popular graphic novel outfits. We try to keep ourselves as updated as possible with regards to anything that has something to do with them superheroes.

Our latest discovery is the new trailer for Marvel Enterprises' movie rendition of Iron Man. The damn trailer sent shivers down my spine I can hardly contain my anticipation of the film. So far, Robert Downey Jr. looks great as Tony Stark, but that is yet to be seen. Let's hope he plays the part well.

i have high hopes for this film because Jon Favreau is my personal favorite. I'm crossing my fingers.

Without further ado, here's the new Iron Man trailer, fresh from IGN.com.

Labels: , ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 6:55 PM


0 wisecracks: