Sure way to get "YES"
Saturday, December 22, 2007
I'm not a big fan of jewelries because I consider myself too uncivilized for such luxuries. I don't want to be spending so much on some ring or bracelet, only to lose the precious stones just a few days later because of my crude lifestyle. :)

I appreciate, though, the value of diamonds. They are, as the cliche goes, a girl's best friend. Indeed, many women enjoy receiving diamonds as presents. Some even wish to get one of these precious stones attached to an engagement ring.

However, a lot of people don't know where to start in buying quality diamonds. Whatever your reason for getting these treasures, whether it's a gift to ensure forgiveness, a congratulatory gift, or maybe something to make sure she answers "yes", you can be assured that Danforth Diamond's collection are of top quality and are sure well worth every penny that it may cost you.

Their selection of engagement rings are so exquisite that you 99.9% sure to get a positive response when you pop the question. Let's leave the remaining 0.01% to chance, just for excitement's sake.

And of course, after that positive response, you'll be back to the store, hand in hand with your fiancée, to get your diamond-encrusted wedding rings.

And they lived happily ever after. I hope.

Labels:

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:04 PM


0 wisecracks: