Re-choosing The Chosen One
Friday, August 26, 2005
I have deleted our previous posts that have images of ring designs on them so as not to demean the value of the one we have chosen. I have also deleted the other ring designs from our online album for the same reason.

Mr. Frost originally fell in love with a design similar to this one you see now, which is it's modified version, the one we're actually gonna have. (Click the image to enlarge.)



They're basically the same. The difference is the metal finish. We want to have the brushed finish on the sides and the high polish one in the middle.

We'll have the words HAPPY DAYS FOREVER engraved inside, with our names and, of course, the day of our wedding.

"It's really simple, but that's how we want it to be. We can't have fancy designs because both Mr. Frost and I are too "barbaric" for such designs. :) I might have a single stud on mine."

Again, here's the picture of my bouquet, that I love sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! :)
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 2:43 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous's ambushed thoughts were:

    parang My Dying Bride ang dating ah. that's a great idea, gothic yung feel.