The one with the F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Was getting all depressed because of the reason mentioend in my previous post.

Then, out of nowhere, Jacque, a fellow W@Wie and fellow addict on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. the show, started a YM conversation with the jobless Goddess (what a rhyme). The conversation started with the usual, wedding preps and the W@Wie EB, then we got to talk about my quest for new job. Wasn't expecting anything from her, because we haven't seen each other yet, but she asked for my resume and volunteered to help.

Was really touched, was almost in tears. A lot of my so-called friends know about my employment status, or rather, the lack of it. Only a couple has volunteered to help without me asking them. I seldom go around asking people to help me, but the gesture, the initiative to offer help, even without assurance, really means a lot, especially to one like me who is getting REALLY desperate.

I then realized that, no matter what I say, I am lucky to have been blessed with friends who live up to the meaning of the word, intentionally or otherwise.

My sincerest gratitude to you, my precious F.R.I.E.N.D.S. - Simon Woo, Nocturnal Sun, SkyClad, Jacque, Thine - for all the effort you have exerted to help me.

Your gesture will be forever treasured.

Ang drama ko ba? Talagang ganyan. Mahirap maging pabigat. Si Don lang naman nage-enjoy maging pabigat eh. Hehehe. Peace, fucker.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:34 PM


0 wisecracks: