Mr. Frost's Blog
Monday, August 08, 2005
Had a long day from work. Legs were really hurting because I had to walk from the office to the MRT Santolan-Annapolis station, which is about 2 kilometers away. Can't wait for our office totransfer to Ortigas.

Had to walk some more because met Mama, brother, and sis-in-law at SM Makati. Mama bought some groceries and insisted to pay for some of mine. Am such a spoiled little bitch! :) Thanks, Ma! I love you!

Went to brother's internet shop for my regular "session." Hate it when I look at the Wednesday group's email thread and can't add some more comments coz I missed the 5-second mark. Don't ask me what's that about, would just make me feel worse.

Legs and feet still hurting like hell.

Mr. Frost was still at the office when I got online. Had a short chat with him. He told me to check his blog and when I did, automatically wore a big grin on my face and heart did somersaults when came upon his latest entry at that time. (Read here. DOn't worry, it's just a short one.)

Had the urge to read the other entries he posted in the past. They are just short entries, but strike me real hard whenever I read them. Here are my favorites, Missing You and In the eye of the Tornado

Feel so blessed to have such a wonderful person loving me as much as, maybe more than, I love him.

Really tired, but happy because spent last Sunday with Mr. Frost. Miss spending more time with him. Can't wait to be married to Mr. Frost and spend the rest of my life with him.

SUddenly have the urge to cry because of happiness. Can't cry here. Brother's patrons might discover what a wuss I am.

Had to leave. Now.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:24 PM


2 wisecracks:


  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger T's ambushed thoughts were:

    I'm glad things are going well with you guys!

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Leah's ambushed thoughts were:

    hi meng.

    that's very sweet naman. weakness ko rin ang poetry or anything literary na gawa ni h2b for me.

    don't worry, i am also a wuss for these stuff. hehe! you are definitely not alone in this. :)