Tagged!
Saturday, August 06, 2005
I’ve been tagged by Faye and Con! Ang special ko naman, dalawa pa nag-tag saken! Hahaha! (Masyadong feeling, pagbigyan na. :P)

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there’s no one around you?

- Plotting mortal world domination :)
- Thinking endlessly of Mr. Frost and our life together
- Scrubbing dried skin off my hideous feet
- Read, eat, and digest my favorite books

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

- Spending quality time with Mr. Frost and Sikei. Believe me, nothing works better.
- Reading Roselle's cards and letters
- Playing computer games! :)

3. Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.
- Mr. Frost
- Roselle
- Odette
- Pilar
- Leah
- Tricia

Syempre pa, pasaway ako kaya anim yung nilagay ko. Paki nyo ba, eh natural-born rule-breaker ako eh. Hehhehe.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 5:07 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger T's ambushed thoughts were:

    Waa, I don't have anyone to tag!