What kind blogger am I?
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Oh. My. God. I can't believe I'm getting fond of these blogging quizzes.

Have to see Mr. Frost. Who knows what I'll do next if I continue missing him like crazy?

Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious
You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!
What's Your Blogging Personality?


"You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!"

Naks, feeling creative tuloy ako ngayon. Hehehe.

Best looking on the block daw oh! I'm sure maraming magre-react!

PAK DEM, AYM NAMBER WAN!
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:33 PM


0 wisecracks: