Ento Gowns Survey: Part Two
Monday, July 25, 2005
Thank you for those who posted their comment on my previous survey. I hope you will come to my aid again as I continuously complicate my life. :)

Again, this is the bridesmaids' gown design. This already final.
Upper part: silver
Skirt part: midnight blue







As of the last survey for the gown design of the secondary sponsors, this design stood above the rest:
Whole dress: midnight blue
Bias, strap, and belt accent: silver

Design #1



However, I found this new design, and said to myself: ANOTHER ELECTION, COMING UP! Hehehe.
Black part: midnight blue
White part: silver

Design #2





What will be the design of the secondary sponsors' gown? (drumroll please... heheh.)
So cast your votes again, citizens. Thanks for the help.

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:27 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous's ambushed thoughts were:

    designer #2. although 3 looks nice pero parang walang dating. wala siya impact masyado sa akin. - anna