Tears
Friday, August 06, 2004


A few months ago…


Ocean of tears have streamed down my face…
Because of pain…
Because of love unreturned…
Because of a wounded heart…
Because of a broken soul…
Because of shattered hopes…


Now, I cry again… I cry hard…
Because of joy...
Because of love shared…
Because of a healed heart brimming with happiness…
Because of a resurrected soul…
Because you showed me who I really am, and made me feel good about it...
Because of new hopes…

Because of new-found dreams…
Because of meaningful promises…
Because of the promise of forever…
Because of so many other things that only you were able to bring into my life…

I can't stop crying...

I can't stop loving you...


I can’t wait for the day when I can introduce you to everyone I know (even to strangers):
“This is Keith.
He’s smart...
A better writer than me...
Makes up bullshit for a living...
And HE’S MY HUSBAND.”

I can’t wait to be your wife and have a family with you.


And may I borrow a couple of lines from one of my favourite songs:


For a chance to be with you, I’d gladly risk it all.
For a chance at loving you, I’d take it all the way.



 
's thoughts were ambushed at 5:23 PM


0 wisecracks: