Paranoia kills
Tuesday, August 03, 2004


You love me...
I have you here by my side...
Our hearts overflow with happiness and love for each other...
That's all that matters to me now...
Sorry I ever doubted you and your love...
I just don't feel too special anymore...
Maybe i'm not the one you should love...
Maybe you're beside the wrong person...
Maybe you could have been happier with her...
I'm not that special, you know...




(as if on cue, i hear "our" songs play on my winamp)



WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?!?!?


YOU LOVE ME...

I HAVE YOU HERE BY MY SIDE...

OUR HEARTS OVERFLOW WITH HAPPINESS
AND LOVE FOR EACH OTHER...

THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME NOW...

SORRY I EVER DOUBTED YOU AND YOUR LOVE...



i truly am sorry, baby... our bestfriend PARANOIA paid me a visit...




 
's thoughts were ambushed at 1:04 PM


0 wisecracks: