Blind faith?
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
"...Thanks to you now I know all my dreams can come true...

...And i'm not sure I deserve a woman so true
but I love that you think I do...

...I've got BLIND FAITH in you..."


You sang these words to me as if only me could have made your life complete, as if only me could have made such difference...



I wonder if you knew that YOU are the one who turned my life around and showed me who I really am..

...That I was afraid of dreaming and never really believed in dreams, until you came and showed me that dreaming can be beautiful and making them come true is worth all the pain that we might go through...

...That with you by my side, life can throw her worst shit at me, and i'll just show her my finger and laugh at her face...

...That you literally brought back the real me from a world where showing my true colors cost too much...

...That with your "blind faith," i see more...

...That whatever i say wouldn't amount to what i feel for you AND how you make me feel...

I wonder if you know how much i love you...



 
's thoughts were ambushed at 12:55 PM


0 wisecracks: