First days and sleepless nights
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
First day at new work. Not bad at all, actually. Not bad at all for a first day.

Met Mr. Frost after work, had dinner with Nocturnal Sun, then went home. Mr. Frost and I spent about 2 hours together, but still, it didn't seem enough. What's making it worse is I don't know when we'll be able to spend some quality time again, with me having to work Mondays to Saturdays. No more life. Maderhamperpakingsyehet.

But still glad we got together, even just for a couple of hours. Dead tired. Barely slept last night. What's new about losing sleep anyway? Need to find a way to be able to sleep before 12midnight. Hit me. Maderhamperpakingsyehet.

Wait, what am I talking about? I am not the Goddess of Darkness for nothing. That's when I feel my best, in the wee hours of the night (or morning, whatever). Still, while I am here at the mortal plane, I must adapt to their environment. And their environment dictates that I rest in the darkness. Yeah, right. Maderhamperpakingsyehet.

Starting to have difficulties in breathing. Must cut down on those damn sticks. Must, but can't. Maderhamperpakingsyehet.

This entry is going nowhere. Must not waste other people's time. Must end this madness. Now.


Maderhamperpakingsyehet.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:20 PM


0 wisecracks: