I'm a Japanese Katana!
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Here goes a blogging quiz that, for once, I am sure that the guys will like.

I've edited the image to fit my blog and not f*ck up the layout, like it did the first time I posted the link.


Your personality is best represented by the traditional Japanese
Katana. You are brave beyond words and rarely (if ever) act for
your own personal gain. Your honor is very important to you, and
you strive to better yourself and help others. You try not to
let emotions get in the way of making a sound decision, and are
usually quite successful.


What sort of Weapon best Represents your Personality? (anime pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla


Guys, try the quiz yourself. It has only four questions so stop being a "pabigat" and just try it. You'll like it.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 12:18 AM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Heidi's ambushed thoughts were:

    Uy I tried your quiz ha? Cool! (he, he, he.. siguro kung hindi maganda yung result hindi na cool!) I posted the result in my blogsite...