The Goddess overreacted
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Thanks to everyone who posted their comments/opinions on my previous blog (PROBLEMS ADULTS HAVE). I really appreciate them.

Well, turns out that I have overreacted. Typical. :P

After I wrote and posted that entry, I prayed for guidance and let go. When my boss came in this morning, he called me to his room and told me the shooting was called off because of some misunderstanding between him, the producer, and the director. It's a little complicated, so I'll spare you the details. Of course, I was relieved.

There's something else. I'm so happy I'll cut to the chase. In the afternoon, wonders of wonders, my boss said we won't have to work regularly on Saturdays anymore, just when necessary. I must have had a stupid grin on my face because he said, "May dates ka every Saturday no?"

I haven't had the chance to talk about this with Mr. Frost yet, we'll see other tomorrow. I'm sure we'll have a good laugh at how I overreacted.

After all these drama (my apologies again for the inconvenience), another question popped in my mind:

HAS MY BOSS BEEN READING MY BLOGS?!?!
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 6:29 PM


0 wisecracks: