Filtering the unwanted
Monday, August 29, 2005
I've recently activated the word verification feature of my blog because, believe it or not, I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM SPAMMERS ON MY BLOG!

Here are the proofs:
1. Big News From The Healthcare Industry!!
2 and 3. Hey, you have a great blog here!


I will not delete those messages to constantly remind of the kind of people who are in my TO DESTROY list as soon as I achieve mortal world domination. My minions will feast on their tiny brains.

I hope this anti-spam feature won't discourage you to leave comments on my posts. And another reminder, violent reactions are certainly encouraged.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:35 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger geWi's ambushed thoughts were:

    hehe, i had those too in my blog.. waaah sayang yung EB, ndi ako nakapunta huhuhuhu, sana nameet ko yung fellow weight-gainers kow hehe!

    oh well, sa November daw, dibuh.. tsaka hope you could drop by my blog too