I AM STILL ALIVE!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
I know, I know. It's been about two weeks since my last post and I've been bombarded with emails from my fans wondering how I am now.

Ever since I started on my job last Sept. 26, the rest of my life stopped. Yes, unbelievable it may seem, but even my wedding preps was put on hold. Aside from the fact that I'm literally swamped with workload since day one, I am actually enjoying what I do so I took time out from the rest of the things I've been enjoying while I was out of work.

Anyway, after surviving my first week (and having my very successful and beer-flooded event last Saturday), I was able to steal a few minutes from work and write this post.

No wedding updates yet, as it is only last ngiht that we were able to come up with a new schedule for stuff to be done. There will be a couple of major changes, but I'll write about them later.

This is it for now, will be posting more maybe tomorrow, or if I get lucky, later. Just want to let my fans know that I'm okay. :)
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 5:39 PM


0 wisecracks: