HAPPY DAYS FOREVER
Saturday, September 03, 2005
I can't stop thinking about Mr. Frost... I can't stop myself from looking at him at this pic.


I can't stop looking at the rings (see below)... I can't stop looking at MY bouquet... I can't stop listening to our songs...

I can't stop thinking about Mr. Frost and spending the rest of my life with him... I can't wait to be with him everyday... To have his arms around me at night, his smile to be the first thing I see when I wake up...

I can't wait for the rest of our HAPPY DAYS FOREVER...

(aMbUsH101's note: To those who find this virtual public display of affection too cheesy for comfort, I hope you experience the kind of love Mr. Frost and I share so you'll understand where people like me get their guts to do these kinds of things. And when you do, kindly leave a message in my tagboard indicating your blogsite so I can see who's cheesier, you or me.)
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 6:18 PM


0 wisecracks: