For Mr. Frost, and Mr. Frost alone
Saturday, September 03, 2005
To Mr. Frost,

I don't remember what day it was. I didn't notice what time it was. All I know is that I fell in love with you. And if all my dreams come true, I'll be spending time with you.

Every day's a new day in love with you. With each day comes a new way of loving you. Every time I kiss your lips my mind starts to wonder. And if all my dreams come true, I'll be spending time with you

Oh I love you more today than yesterday, but baby not as much as tomorrow.

Tomorrow makes each springtime just a day away. Cupid we don't need you now be on your way. I thank the Lord for love like ours that grows ever stronger. And I always will be true, I'll be spending time with you.

Uhrm. What? That sounds familiar? I wonder why...

Oh well, you know where I got that, but that doesn't make it mean less. I love you so much, and I can't wait to rock and roll with you for the rest of our sorry lives. :)

(aMbUsH101's note: To those who find this virtual public display of affection too cheesy for comfort, I hope you experience the kind of love Mr. Frost and I share so you'll understand where people like me get their guts to do these kinds of things. And when you do, kindly leave a message in my tagboard indicating your blogsite so I can see who's cheesier, you or me.)
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 6:55 PM


0 wisecracks: