The Frost brood
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
A fellow w@wie (now a n@wie, meaning she's already married) recently found out that she's pregnant. Her entry about her first son's reaction about the news was really amusing.

Made me think about the future Frost brood. Well, we already have one. Meet our ringbearer, SIKEI. (Clicking the images will bring you to HIS website. Try it, go on. Don't be shy now.)












Yes, I know what you're thinking. And yes, we're crazy. Do you have any problem with that? ;)

I would not go into details of our relationship with Sikei. Our friends are already nuts about it, while people who matter understand our sanity (or lack of it) and are just letting us be.

Anyway, for his baby sister in the future, here's a sneak peek:












The name is AI KAGO of Morning Musume. I'm not just sure if she graduated already, but she's the other half of the duo W (Double You), with another Morning Musume member, Tsuji Nozomi.















Ai Kago is the epitome of cuteness. Honestly, them Jap girls, particularly Morning Musume, are cute without being annoying, not like some people I know. Oooooooooooooohhh! Print screen! Heheheh:D

I really wish my daughter would look like Kago. I'll do any possible way for my daughter to look like her.

That's the second wishful thinking I had while blogging.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 12:58 AM


2 wisecracks:


  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Mec's ambushed thoughts were:

    nyahahaha

    Jojo and I just pray our daughter won't look like him :D

    anyway sis, the caption under the pics, kasi naka < center > naman lahat (ng pics) so easy lang din to type and make tapat the caption (kasi naka-center lang din sya)

    now, if you want lang na may pic sa left or right siguro, ganito lang

    < img src="img url" align="left" >

    minus the spaces... other than that, tantyahan na siguro lahat :D

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Heidi's ambushed thoughts were:

    curious din ako like vannie... what possible way would you do ba? hehehe! Anyways, Miss ko chats natin, kumusta bottle hunting trip mo sa divi? success ba?