Unhinged 82 days before the DAY
Monday, September 12, 2005
82 days before the big day. Great.

So what updates can I give to those asking for it?

Nothing.

A couple of Divisoria trips, maybe. Or booked a couple of minor suppliers. Oh I know! Lots of brainstorming sessions with the people who matter! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. When it all comes down to it, I have nothing.

"Why?"

Because I am the Queen of Cramming. The Goddess of the Last-minute Preparations. The Supreme Being of Procrastination.

Well, I am exaggerating. Everything that matters about the wedding is in place, all ready to be taken care of when the right time comes.

"And when is the right time?"

Only God knows when.

"How can you act upon them if you don't know when?"

I just make sure I'm ready so when He tickles my nervous system endlessly (His way of telling me "IT IS TIME."), I'll be good to go.

"You're crazy."

Yes, I am. So are you.

"No, really. You're out of your mind."

Yes, I know. "If I know i'm going crazy, then I must not be insane," were the words of Dave Mustaine the wise, according to Mr. Frost.

"You're really weird. I'm leaving you alone."

Great! That's better. If you don't, you'll end up hurting yourself.

"Why are you being mean to those who are just concerned about the progress of your preparations?"

I'm not being mean to them. I'm being angry at myself for not having significant updates to give them. Can you please get me Reese's peanut butter cups?


.........................................................................
.........................................................................
.........................................................................


Mr. Frost, you might want to reconsider your proposal of lifetime bondage to this unhinged creature. You still have time to take it back. You still have time to save yourself.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 8:51 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger shalaganda's ambushed thoughts were:

    wedding jitters...it happens to the best of us...magaganda kasi tayo. take a deep breath, hold it till u turn blue then exhale. what did it do to u? nothing. there are crazy things that we do that just can't make sense to other people. but, a lifetime of commitment with one person is one way of telling the world that there's someone who might not understand u but someone who loves you no matter how your feet would peel until you're 93.