Resurrection
Friday, April 04, 2008
No, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my 18-day hiatus wasn't caused by my delivery, much to my dismay, I am still very much pregnant right now. My leave started last week and I still haven't given birth. I feel like I wasted two weeks worth of waiting for someone who isn't ready to come out yet. At this point, I am feeling very, VERY impatient.

Sorry if I'm being cranky or unreasonable, but being pregnant full-term and stuck in the house waiting to give birth can make you the nastiest bit-, I mean, woman alive. Men, be thankful you will never experience the handful but really annoying discomforts of pregnancy. Ladies, pray that you'll be more patient than I am.

I have been busy doing some last minute preparations for Kobe's grand entrance. Also, I tried and spent as much quality time as I can with the first-born Issen just to make sure he won't feel as neglected when his little brother enters the picture. Not that we are planning to ignore and neglect Issen when Kobe comes, but you know how it is when a new baby arrives.

Thanks to the well-wishers, by the way. I should be able to catch up on my rounds soon.

I'll be posting some of Issen's early summer videos later. I should be able to post the links in a bit.

And please, PLEASE, pray that I give birth soon. It's not easy taking care of a 17-month-old toddler who weighs a little over 30 lbs. when you are already carrying some weight on your tummy.

It's not easy to move around when your 40 weeks pregnant. Period.

Labels:

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 1:13 AM


2 wisecracks:


  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Heidi's ambushed thoughts were:

    be patient sis! I am praying for your safe delivery... and soon!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous's ambushed thoughts were:

    tsk tsk...tagal naman! :)
    kobe, anak--'lika na, masaya dito!

    p.s. na tryna bang sunduin ni keith? (wahahaha) joke!

    -qadaffi