EXHIBIT 012 - The Battle of Pelennor Fields, yummy version
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Remember my post about the yummy Helm's Deep masterpiece? Well, the genius didn't stop there. Like I said in my comment in their site, I wouldn't dare ruin the masterpiece by eating even its smallest, most insignificant part.

Here's another masterpiece. Click on the images for a bigger view.


This is a scale model of Minas Tirith during the Battle of Pelennor Fields from the novel, The Return of the King, by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Mouth-watering top of the tower.


I won't mind THIS battering ram banging my mouth open.


And this is one dragon corpse I'd want to feast on.

More yummy, mouth-watering, unbelievable pictures here. And there's a video as well!

Labels: ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:35 AM


0 wisecracks: