System update in progress...
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Mr. Frost spent almost the whole day setting up our new PC. We encountered unexpected complications, like hardware compatibility issues and controlled devices, but eventually, Mr. Frost was able to have the new computer up and running.

Problem is, when I was installing some more programs, we discovered that some of our files were corrupted. And this is probably because of the interruption caused by my brother's dog while we were copying the files to the new drive. We don't know exactly how much damage was caused, I'm still trying to check the files, but hopefully nothing irreplaceable was affected.

Anyway, I'll be working on this the whole night and Issen's sitter is taking the day off tomorrow so I'm not sure if I can do more updates this weekend. But I'll definitely try, especially since I have several deadlines to meet.

Wish me luck!

Labels: , ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 9:11 PM


0 wisecracks: