Broadband all over the place
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Recently, there have been discussions in one of the email groups that I belong to about internet connection. What is the best choice for internet connection? DSL or broadband?

To each his own, I say. What works for me may not work for you, and vice versa. It really depends on what your internet activities are and your definition of "best choice".

I am using wireless broadband internet at home, and so far I am satisfied with the connection speed. I recently saw a broadband package that includes a free hub, which will enable you to have internet connection for all your broadband-capable gadgets. Sans the wires, may I add. And that's very convenient, especially if you keep on lugging your laptop all over the place, working on your blog or online shop while doing chores around the house.

I hope they offer the same stuff here in the Philippines. Well, first, I hope I'd be able to buy my own laptop that I can bring around the house to enjoy my wireless internet connection with. :)

Labels:

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 2:32 AM


0 wisecracks: