Beware, the Mindreader!
Friday, February 08, 2008
I used to be addicted to BlogThings. I could take their amusing quizzes and lose track of time any day. I finally stopped when I felt that I've taken all of the available quizzes already. But since that's about more than a year ago, I see that they have new stuff now. Check out what quiz I recently took. Hehehehe.

Your Superpower Should Be Mind Reading

You are brilliant, insightful, and intuitive.
You understand people better than they would like to be understood.
Highly sensitive, you are good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details.
You figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!

Why you would be a good superhero: You don't care what people think, and you'd do whatever needed to be done

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Feeling even more isolated than you do now

Labels:

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 12:05 PM


0 wisecracks: