Dance, elves, dance!
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Last week, an officemate sent me a link. I clicked it, it loaded, and I had one of the most glorious hours in my entire life. I then decided to post the link here as my sort of Christmas presentation/gift to my visitors.

Don't worry, this is not a paid ad (got that, Qadaffy? ). And I would like to inform everyone that, though I am no Lisa Macuja nor a Shakira, I am a much better dancer in person, sans the baby in my belly.

Click on the preview image below to get a good laugh. (Takes a couple of minutes to load, but it's totally worth it!) A lot better too if you have your speakers on. Everyone looks funny when they're dancing without music.

From left: Pam, me, Joie, and Marjo


And thanks to Owen for wasting your time on this.

Merry Christmas from me and my friends!

Labels: , ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:58 PM


0 wisecracks: