The Rule of 8
Friday, October 26, 2007
Got tagged again, this time by officemate Aiza.

Disclaimer: The rules may sound redundant, but I did not make them. It's spreading around like wildfire so I guess tracing the source can take a lot of time.

THE RULES - List of 8

* write 8 facts about yourself.
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I can watch WWE for hours and still feel bitin.
2. I long to go to Palawan and Cagayan De Oro.
3. I am a sucker for the classics - classic computer games, classic rock music, classic board games, classic street games, classic TV shows, etc.
4. I have capabilities that would enable me to survive, on many levels, in a jungle.
5. I am crazy over boots (I'm a size 6! *hint* *hint* ), but I'm not into too fancy styles. Like I said, I'm a sucker for classics.
6. I can't get enough of baby stuff. What can I do? I'm a new mom!
7. If I were to chose my nationality, I would like to be French or Japanese.
8. I love Samuel L. Jackson. He is the coolest, most "astig" actor of all time. Who else has a purple lightsaber? Purple, for Pete's sake!

Okay, so some of the facts can be cheesy, but I can't think of something more decent. People know I'm crazy, what else can I confess here?

And I'm tagging Liz, Pam, Sheila, Pao, Codename Qadaffi, Aggie, and Heidi.

Labels: , ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 7:36 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Aggie's ambushed thoughts were:

    Ill do this one Meng, thanks!