Baby tags...
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Been tagged by Liz...

1. Are there any babies in your family or circle of friends?
My little fighter, Issen, is turning one year old next week. I also have a niece who just turned 3 this month. Nocturnal Sun has a 3-month-old baby girl.

2. Are you one of those people who use a high-pitched, sing-song voice when talking to babies and small children?
Nah. I talk to them in my normal voice, then if I'm in the mood, I suddenly scare them with my devil voice.

3. If you were standing in line next to a *very* pregnant stranger at the bank or grocery store, what would you say to her?
Nothing. I just smile at them. I don't like being talked to about my pregnancy with strangers, so... Don't do unto others blah blah blah.

4. Similarly, what do you say or do near babies in public?
Nothing much, I just adore them silently. If I'm with Issen, I try and make them interact. Issen usually smiles, and if we're close enough, touch the other kid on the face. One time, he grabbed the baby's face and kissed it. Good thing I was fast enough to move closer to the baby so the kid wasn't hurt.

5. When walking through a department store, are you the sort of person who can go by the baby clothes without even a glance or do you have to stop to ooh and ahh?
If I'm not in a rush, the baby's section is definitely part of my mall itinerary. I don't necessarily buy everytime, but I look at what Issen might need.

Now let's tag Mec, Jacque, Marie, Con, and Mai.

Labels: , ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 1:36 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous's ambushed thoughts were:

    Glad to see the baby's safe and home na. BTW, I have something for you in my blog. Have a great day!