Jumping in
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Okay, I finally gave in and tried to jump in the paid blogging bandwagon.

I kinda look up to this one blogger-online friend, so I signed up to the paid blogging site she was using. Apparently, I still have to wait until my blog gets approved before I can start earning.

Upon signing, I stumbled upon some blog features that I used to take for granted, particularly RSS. I know what it does, but I have no damn idea how to make it work on my blog. I could stop torturing myself and just ask my pro-blogger officemates, but I'd rather try and figure it out by myself first.

That's how I learned things, anyway. Trial and error is my way to go.

Anyway, wish me luck. Both on my RSS undertaking and my attempt at paid blogging.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 1:58 AM


1 wisecracks: