Dea Tenebrarum
Thursday, October 27, 2005
The forces of nature are telling me it's time to post another entry on the blog they think I've already forgotten. Today, after another long day at work, I lost my wallet.

Yes, it's payday and I lost my wallet with my ATM in it, along with my PIN. No, I'm not stupid to write my PIN down and just leave at my wallet but yes, I was too tamad to go the bank and change the PIN. Alright, I'm stupid.

I don't even want to think about what's in it that really matters.

Anyway, wedding preps are doing okay. Will be fitting my gown next week. Can't believe the wedding's just a few weeks away. Can't to start my new life with Mr. Frost.

Crap. I am feeling so weak to go on.

I feel like crying, but no tears are brave enough to escape from my eyes.

The Goddess, just getting to ready to rise from the ashes, fell down again. She tries to pull herself up right away, but realized that she needed to stay down a bit while she ponders about her lost resources.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:01 PM


2 wisecracks:


  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger T's ambushed thoughts were:

    Oh no. :( I hope everything turns out okay.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Mec's ambushed thoughts were:

    sis... musta your wedding? asan ang report? :)