My Paris dream
Thursday, January 03, 2008
It's probably Hollywood's portrayal of the romantic city that I feel a certain kind of fondness over the so-called City of Lights, Paris. Romance and Paris, they say, go hand in hand. Many say that because of its beauty, one visit to the city is never enough.

A lot of people know this probably, because with over 30 million foreign visitors per year, businessmen and tourists alike, Paris holds the record as the most popular tourist destination in the world. No wonder Paris Hotels never go out fo business.

Hotel De Crillon Paris extravagant facade (left) and one of the luxurious dens

I've seen Paris only in movies, books, and magazines and I've seen that Paris Hotels, very much like the city itself, offers flair, sophistication, and personality that you'll find in no other place in the world. When you are in one of these Paris Hôtels, as they call them, you won't forget where you are.

I would love to stay in these kinds of rooms! Ritz Hotel Paris den and bedroom. Can't find the words to describe them :)

I guess in any trip you make, it is important to have a sense of adventure and appreciate the difference of another culture. If you travel with such attitude in Paris, you'll find friendly Parisians willing to hear and learn more about your own culture while equally enthusiastic to share their culture with you. When I get there and meet these hospitable people, I will definitely ask them to teach me to speak their language, with the correct accent and all the works.

The must-sees in Paris? Who haven't heard of the Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees. If I am to take one river cruise in my life, I would definitely take the famed Seine River Cruise. At night, too, to experience the maximum romantic effect. Then there's the Louvre Museum as featured in the film The DaVinci Code. You don't have to worry about getting hungry when going around the city because Paris is known for their romantic restaurants and delectable food.

París Hoteles

Labels: ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 6:51 PM


0 wisecracks: