LIttle Frosts' Playpen
Friday, November 16, 2007

I've changed the title and color scheme of my Multiply site. This is because that is not really my turf - it is my kids'. Everything you find there is mostly about Issen. Sikei demands I feature him more, and soon, Baby Frost #2 will claim her rightful space. So it is only appropriate that I give them what they deserve.

On the other hand, I will continue to document my journey through life, including parenthood and pregnancy, in this domain. I will be posting more stuff here. Everything I post on my Multiply, I will also post here, But now everything I post here will end up on the other site.

And yes, I know. I still owe you an update about Issen's birthday party, although I have uploaded the pictures here a couple of weeks ago.

I also owe you the story and pics during our company's biggest event of the year, where Issen was a celebrity in his own right. The official photographer took the cutest picture of Issen, and I can't wait to show it to you so here it is!



Isn't he adorable?

More pics as soon as I sort everything out!

Labels: , ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 9:57 PM


0 wisecracks: