I now suffer the consequences of cotton candy addiction
Thursday, February 23, 2006
That has been my YM status for the past couple of days now.

To cut the long story short, one of my teeth was forcibly extracted last Monday. And man, I don't think anybody can imagine the pain, unless you're somebody who got a tooth FORCIBLY extracted too.

Since Sunday (when my tooth started to hurt) since now, I only had three "real" food for lunch/dinner, and mind you, I tried hard to enjoy those "real" food because the right part of my face is in terrible, terrible pain whenever I open my mouth. I've eaten enough oatmeal and noodle soup to last me a lifetime, thank you very much.

Mr. Frost promised that once I get better and have fully recovered from this pain, I can eat WHATEVER I WANT! Pizza, chocolate cake, Mr. Frost's steak, Wham! burgers, COTTON CANDY! Heheheh.

My stomach is rumbling in anger.


.........................................................................
.........................................................................
.........................................................................


I didn't go to work Monday to have my tooth forcibly extracted (I really have to put emphasis on that, sorry) and I wasn't able to go back to work till Wednesday. Hell, I forced myself to be at work on Wednesday because if I don't, it would probably take me ten years to catch up on my workload.

Speaking of which, it's already past ten in the evening and I'm still at work, doing my blog and taking blog quizzes.

What the hell am I thinking?!?!
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 10:12 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger T's ambushed thoughts were:

    Cotton caaandyyyy. Yuummyyyy.