Picturing Baby Frost
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
A few months back, I thought about the Frost brood. The details of my musings are found in the entry, The Frost Brood.

Now that we're having Baby Frost, I am obsessed with a different child. Say hello to Ariel Gade.



(Click on the image for a bigger view. Pardon the poorly-constructed collage. The creative cells of my brain are currently with Baby Frost.)

ISN'T SHE CUTE?!?!!?

I saw her on the movie Dark Water, the English version, as Ceci, the adorable daughter of Dahlia, played by Jennifer Connelly. She looked really cute and adorable. And the way she talks? She sounded mature yet you know you're talking to a kid. I can't help but fall in love with the child. And I can't help but wish my baby would be as charming as Ariel.

And I used to wish my baby would look like Ai Kago. Oh well. Give me another couple of months and I'll probably be obsessing over another lovable kid.

What if Baby Frost is a boy?

I would want nothing but for him to look like his dad!

I'm telling you, Mr. Frost is the cutest little boy I've ever seen. He's even more beautiful than me, as I looked like a boy in the early years of my existence.

I don't have them right now with me, but tomorrow, I'll post Mr. Frost's baby pictures here!

Don't tell Mr. Frost or you'll never see those pictures!
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 6:55 PM


0 wisecracks: